Parson Street School pool is one of our most popular venues as it’s small, friendly and located in the heart of Bedminster. We run our expert classes from birth to age 4 years at this pool, three days a week.
- On-street parking nearby
- Toasty warm water
Location: Bedminster Road, Bristol BS3 5NR
- Marksbury Road (just off Bedminster Road by the library) and Highbury Road (behind Parson Street School) are closest. For Highbury Road, drive past the school and turn left immediately after the pedestrian crossing.
- There is parking on Bedminster Road but the road does get very busy so please take great care if you choose to park here.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- The pool building is accessible via the school staff car park on Bedminster Road. The car park pedestrian gate will be open to allow Puddle Ducks customer access.
- Our Poolside Assistant will be there to meet and greet you each week.
- There is no space for pushchairs and car seats in the pool building. You are welcome to leave prams outside but they will not be under cover.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- Important: Please arrive swim-ready, i.e., with your swimming costume/trunks/swim nappy on underneath your clothes.
- Due to limited space, all customers will be required to change poolside prior to their lesson. After lesson, customers can use the changing room to change.
- For ease, please bring a waterproof bag to put all your belongings in.
- If you are the first class of the morning - you will be able to use the changing room prior to lesson as well as afterwards.
- The changing room is small and unisex, so you may wish to bring a large towel or swim poncho for modesty.
- Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- No spectators are permitted.
- If you require assistance due to a disability (either your own disability or your child’s), then you are able to bring a spectator poolside to any class, to help as necessary.
Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
- Pool temperature: 32°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 0.75m graduating to 1.1m
Any other queries?
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We would recommend a visit to North Street if you fancy a coffee or lunch after your swimming lesson. In particular The Tobacco Factory is very spacious and welcomes families.