Customers MUST read the Covid-related procedures for this pool before they attend lessons. Click HERE.
The Penny Porter pool is a gorgeously warm and welcoming hydrotherapy venue in Henbury, North Bristol, five minutes from Cribbs Causeway. We run our expert classes here from birth to 30 months old.
- Easy parking at the venue or on-street just outside
- Toasty warm water
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Address: 18a Dragons Well Road, Henbury, Bristol BS10 7BU
Venue website: Penny Porter Pool
Parking: There is a small private car park at the front of the pool building that you are welcome to use, or there is ample on-street parking on Dragons Well Road. This is a residential road, so please park responsibly. Thank you.
- A member of Puddle Ducks or Penny Porter staff will open up the main entrance for you when you ring the door bell.
- There is no space for pushchairs and car seats in the pool building.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Please ring the door bell on arrival and a member of the Puddle Ducks or Penny Porter team will let you in.
- Pool temperature: 32-34°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue
- Depth: 1.2m
Any other queries?
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
The café at Blaise Castle Estate is a great place for a coffee or lunch, especially when the sun is shining as there’s a children’s play area just outside. There’s lots more to do here including climbing the hill to the castle, visiting the lily pond, or feel free to take a picnic or fire up a BBQ.
Cribbs Causeway is only a 5-10 minute drive where there is a variety of eateries.