IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT SPIRIT HEALTH CLUB document BEFORE attending your first lesson. It provides details of the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19.
This gorgeous, warm pool in North Bristol, just off the ring-road and M32/M4, is part of a fabulous health club within the landscaped grounds of the Holiday Inn, Filton.
- Ample free on-site parking
- Children’s play area and Starbucks café on site
- Member discount on Puddle Ducks lessons – call the office to enquire
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Location: Spirit Health Club at Holiday Inn Bristol Filton, Filton Road, Bristol, BS16 1QX
There is a very large car park in front of the hotel. Free parking is available, just add your registration plate details to the iPad in the Spirit Health Club reception area. There is also the option to register your details on your first visit to avoid inputting this information on a weekly basis; simply enquire at the Health Club Reception.
- To access the Health Club, use the main hotel entrance and turn immediately right. You will see the entrance to the Health Club straight ahead of you. You will need to provide your car registration details to Puddle Ducks ahead of your first lesson in order to park free of charge.
- Please avoid bringing buggies / car seats into the venue if possible.
- Please place all use nappies in the designated bins and not the general bins or elsewhere in the changing rooms.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Changing rooms won't be available at first, due to coronavirus restrictions. You'll be emailed information about changing prior to your first lesson.
Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Pool depth: 1.2m
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
- Why not stop for a coffee or lunch in the spacious on-site cafe, or if the weather is nice, head to the outdoor play area (maybe with a picnic) adjacent to the pool. There is also a lake in the leafy grounds if you fancy a walk after class.