IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT REDHILL HOUSE HOTEL document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19.
Redhill House is a boutique hotel not far from Bristol Airport, and its lovely, warm pool is a fantastic venue for baby and pre-school swimming, with free on-site parking.
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Address: Redhill, North Somerset BS40 5TD (near Bristol International Airport)
Venue website: Redhill House
Parking: There is ample parking immediately outside of the venue.
- When you arrive, the gates should be open but if not just press the intercom and the hotel receptionist will open the electronic gates.
- Please park in the lower car park if you can, then take the steps (or the slope) down to the pool building.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the pool building. Thank you.
- Spectators are very welcome but please be aware that it gets very warm on poolside so bring a drink and dress lightly.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers, or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Your Puddle Ducks teacher will arrive early to ensure the pool building is open.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1m to 2.1m
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
It’s definitely worth popping into Cadbury Garden Centre. There is so much to see! Not only do they have a great soft play area and a pet shop, there’s also a Pirate Adventure Golf course! (Smallway, Congresbury BS49 5AA)