Redhill House is a boutique hotel not far from Bristol Airport, and its lovely, warm pool is a fantastic venue for baby and pre-school swimming, with free on-site parking.
Pool temperature: 31°C
Depth: 1m to 2.1m
Address: Redhill, North Somerset BS40 5TD (near Bristol International Airport)
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
- When you arrive, the gates should be open but if not just press the intercom and the hotel receptionist will open the electronic gates.
- Please park in the lower car park if you can, then take the steps (or the slope) down to the pool building.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the pool building. Thank you.
- Please remove all outdoor shoes and leave by the entrance.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- As the changing rooms are small, please can all adults arrive swim-ready, i.e. with swimming costume/trunks on underneath clothes. There are male and female changing rooms available.
- Please bring only the essentials (keeping valuables to a minimum). If you have a baby, please bring a changing mat for them that can be rolled up and placed in your bag, especially those of you who would normally use a changing table or a bench. Under no circumstances must the sun loungers be used to change your child.
- Please keep the changing room clear from belongings by using the baskets provided to store all your items in while you are swimming, this will ensure everyone is able to use the changing areas.
- Showers will be available and are encouraged before and after your lesson.
- When you are ready for class, please leave your basket of items neatly to one side in the changing room, ready to collect post-swim.
- One spectator allowed per child (in addition to the adult in the pool).
- If you require assistance due to a disability (either your own disability or your child’s), then you are able to bring a spectator to any class, to help as necessary.
- Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Any other queries?
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
It’s definitely worth popping into Cadbury Garden Centre. There is so much to see! Not only do they have a great soft play area and a pet shop, there’s also a Pirate Adventure Golf course! (Smallway, Congresbury BS49 5AA)