The pool at theclubandspa at Cadbury House Hotel, located near Yatton, is part of a modern health club with fabulous changing facilities.
- Free on-site parking
- Changing rooms with showers, hairdryers and lockers
- On-site coffee shop and restaurant
- Member discount on Puddle Ducks lessons – call the office to enquire
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Address: Congresbury, North Somerset BS49 5AD
Venue website: theclubandspa at Cadbury House
Parking: There is ample free parking immediately outside of the venue.
- On arrival at theclub, please visit reception and tick your name off the register. The club receptionist will then let you through to the club and swimming pool.
- You will need a padlock for your locker. These can be hired for £1 (non-refundable) or please bring your own padlock with you.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the pool building. Thank you.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- We recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing rooms (one for men and another for women) with showers and lockers. There is a family changing room in both the male and female changing rooms with a travel cot. Puddle Ducks children aged eight and above must change in the same-sex changing room please. Thank you.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers, or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped-off section of the pool. Club members will continue to use the pool and jacuzzi during our classes.
Access: On arrival at theclub, please visit reception and tick your name off the register. The club receptionist will then let you through to the club and swimming pool. The pool is accessible via the changing rooms.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Baby and Preschool classes)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 1 and 2)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 3)
- 8-10 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy Level 5 and 6)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Look no further than the club’s own Marco Pierre White pizzeria and espresso bar – Bardolinos. The “ultra casual” restaurant is great for a pizza or pasta lunch, or just a coffee. It’s a great place for affordable, friendly, casual dining so definitely pop upstairs to take a look and sample the menu. There is also a coffee shop on the ground floor.
Closest soft play area
Check out Cadbury Garden Centre. There is so much to see! Not only do they have a great soft play area and a pet shop, there’s also a Pirate Adventure Golf course! (Smallway, Congresbury BS49 5AA)