IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT CADBURY document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19.
The pool at theclubandspa at Cadbury House Hotel, located near Yatton, is part of a modern health club with fabulous changing facilities.
- Free on-site parking
- On-site coffee shop and restaurant
- Member discount on Puddle Ducks lessons – call the office to enquire
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Address: Congresbury, North Somerset BS49 5AD
Venue website: theclubandspa at Cadbury House
Parking: There is ample free parking immediately outside of the venue.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the pool building. Thank you.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- We recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
- Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. We provide a complimentary swim hat when you join us. You can find our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped-off section of the pool. Club members may continue to use the pool during our classes.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1.2m
Any other queries?
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Look no further than the club’s own Marco Pierre White pizzeria and espresso bar – Bardolinos. The “ultra casual” restaurant is great for a pizza or pasta lunch, or just a coffee. It’s a great place for affordable, friendly, casual dining so definitely pop upstairs to take a look and sample the menu. There is also a coffee shop on the ground floor.