IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT CADBURY document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19.
The pool at theclubandspa at Cadbury House Hotel, located near Yatton, is part of a modern health club with fabulous changing facilities.
- Free on-site parking
- On-site coffee shop and restaurant
- Member discount on Puddle Ducks lessons – call the office to enquire
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Address: Congresbury, North Somerset BS49 5AD
Venue website: theclubandspa at Cadbury House
Parking: There is ample free parking immediately outside of the venue.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the pool building. Thank you.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- We recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers, or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped-off section of the pool. Club members may continue to use the pool during our classes.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1.2m
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Look no further than the club’s own Marco Pierre White pizzeria and espresso bar – Bardolinos. The “ultra casual” restaurant is great for a pizza or pasta lunch, or just a coffee. It’s a great place for affordable, friendly, casual dining so definitely pop upstairs to take a look and sample the menu. There is also a coffee shop on the ground floor.