All you need to know – Our Pool
Yeowood Farm, Wrington, North Somerset BS40 5NU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at “Our Pool” in Wrington – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Our Pool
Parking: There is ample parking immediately outside of the venue.
- The fabulous purpose-built eco pool, Our Pool, is situated on a chicken farm. Please follow the signs to the pool when you arrive.
- Our Poolside Assistants will be there to meet and greet you each week so please let them know if there’s anything you need.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the pool building. Thank you.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers, or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
There are two large changing rooms. During weekday lessons, the changing rooms are used for alternate classes so please note the class times on the changing room doors. There is a large disabled changing room for men. During the weekend there is a changing room for women and another for men. There is a large open plan, mixed shower room. It can be chilly in the changing areas after your swimming lesson so we recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
Access: There is an access code on the door but our Poolside Assistant will be available to let you in when you arrive.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby and Preschool classes)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 1 and 2)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 3)
- 8-10 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy Level 5 and 6)
- 12 adults:1 teacher (Aquanatal classes)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play area
It’s definitely worth popping into Cadbury Garden Centre, just a five minute drive away. There is so much to see! Not only do they have a great soft play area, garden centre and a pet shop, there’s also a Pirate Adventure Golf course! The Christmas decorations are fantastic too around the festive season! (Congresbury BS49 5AA)
We’ve heard wonderful things about Barley Wood Walled Garden where The Ethicurean Restaurant serve tea and cake most mornings. It’s worth giving them a call before you visit to make sure they are open (Long Lane, Wrington BS40 5SA)
Or visit Cadbury Garden Centre café (see details above).
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0117 9717165
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org