All you need to know – Parson Street School
Bedminster Road, Bristol BS3 5NR
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Parson Street School in Bedminster, South Bristol – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Parson Street School
Parking: On-street parking is available on Marksbury Road (just off Bedminster Road by the library) – a short walk from the pool building. There is further on-street parking on Highbury Road which is behind Parson Street School. If travelling out of Bristol on the A38, drive past the school and turn left immediately after the pedestrian crossing. There is parking on Bedminster Road but the road does get very busy so please take great care if you choose to park here.
- The pool building is accessible via the school staff car park. The car park pedestrian gate will be open to allow Puddle Ducks customers access.
- Our Poolside Assistants will be there to meet and greet you each week so please let them know if there’s anything you need.
- There is no space for pushchairs and car seats in the pool building however you are welcome to leave prams outside but they will not be under cover.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: There is limited male changing at this venue so please call and speak to the office before booking lessons at this venue.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
Access: The pool building is accessible via the school staff car park. The car park pedestrian gate will be open to allow Puddle Ducks customers access.
- Pool temperature: 32°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 0.75m graduating to 1.1m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 7 children/adult pairs : 1 teacher (Baby and Preschool classes)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play area
The Hungry Caterpillar is a great place to visit offering a “stay and play” area for 0-5 year olds, and a dedicated non-walker section for babies. They also serve locally sourced, freshly prepared food.
Closest café / bar
We would recommend a visit to North Street if you fancy a coffee or lunch after your swimming lesson. In particular The Tobacco Factory and Hen & Chicken are both very spacious and welcome families. Or visit the Hungry Caterpillar (see above).
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0117 9717165
Email us on email@example.com