All you need to know – theclubandspa at Cadbury House
Congresbury, North Somerset BS49 5AD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the award-winning club and spa at Cadbury House – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: theclubandspa at Cadbury House
Parking: There is ample free parking immediately outside of the venue.
- On arrival at theclub, please visit reception and tick your name off the register. The club receptionist will then let you through to the club and swimming pool.
- You will need a padlock for your locker. These can be hired for £1 (non-refundable) or please bring your own padlock with you.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the pool building. Thank you.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing rooms (one for men and another for women) with showers and lockers. It can be chilly in the changing areas after your swimming lesson so we recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class. There is a family changing room in both the male and female changing rooms with a travel cot. Puddle Ducks children aged eight and above must change in the same-sex changing room please. Thank you.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers, or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped-off section of the pool. Club members will continue to use the pool and Jacuzzi’s during our classes.
Access: On arrival at theclub, please visit reception and tick your name off the register. The club receptionist will then let you through to the club and swimming pool. The pool is accessible via the changing rooms.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Baby and Preschool classes)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 1 and 2)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 3)
- 8-10 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy Level 5 and 6)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Look no further than the club’s own Marco Pierre White pizzeria and espresso bar – Bardolinos. The “ultra casual” restaurant is great for a pizza or pasta lunch, or just a coffee. It’s a great place for affordable, friendly, casual dining so definitely pop upstairs to take a look and sample the menu.
Closest soft play area
It’s definitely worth popping into Cadbury Garden Centre. There is so much to see! Not only do they have a great soft play area and a pet shop, there’s also a Pirate Adventure Golf course! (Smallway, Congresbury BS49 5AA)
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0117 9717165
Email us on email@example.com