All you need to know – Stonar School
Cottles Park, Atworth, Wiltshire SN12 8NU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Stonar School in Wiltshire – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Stonar School
Parking: There is ample free parking just a short walk from the pool building.
- When you enter the school grounds, travel up the drive through the beautiful grounds until you reach a signpost then follow the directions to “Equestrian / Sports Hall”. Watch out for horses!
- Your Poolside Assistant will be there to greet you and if you’ve not received it already, she will give you the door code to access the pool building.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the building. Thank you.
- Spectators are very welcome at Stonar School. Please sit on the benches provided on poolside. Parents / guardians are responsible for their children when they are not in their lesson so please keep them close.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing areas, one male and one female, both with a shower and toilet. Please bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers, or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Follow the signs to “Equestrian / Sports Hall” and use the car park in this area please. Please don’t park at the front of the main school building, thank you. You will be given a door code to access the pool building and your Poolside Assistant will be there each week to meet you.
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1m graduating to 2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs : 1 teacher (Baby and Preschool classes)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play area
It’s a short drive to Melksham and the Boomerang Play Centre. Here they have a Baby Play Area for babies up to 18 months of age with a ball pond, baby mats, walkers, bouncers, toys and books – a perfect safe place for your little ones to play. There’s a Toddler area too for children up to 3 years old with a dedicated space for crawling, walking, climbing bouncing and sliding. In fact there’s something for children of all ages - both indoors and out! Well worth a look!
If you fancy a good family bite to eat in a lovely setting then pop into Neston Farm Shop and Kitchen in Atworth. There’s a farm shop too so well worth a visit!
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0117 9717165
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org