IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT STONAR SCHOOL document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19.
Come and swim at Stonar School, where the pool is nestled in the grounds of this exclusive private school near Atworth and Melksham. We run classes for children aged 15 months all the way up to 10 years old at this venue.
- Free onsite parking
- Baby and pre-school lessons run at the same time as Swim Academy classes – perfect if you want siblings to swim at the same time!
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Address: Cottles Park, Atworth, Wiltshire SN12 8NU
Venue website: Stonar School
Parking: There is ample free parking just a short walk from the pool building.
- When you enter the school grounds, travel up the drive through the beautiful grounds until you reach a signpost then follow the directions to “Equestrian / Sports Hall”. Watch out for horses!
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the building. Thank you.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers, or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Follow the signs to “Equestrian / Sports Hall” and use the car park in this area please. Please don’t park at the front of the main school building, thank you.
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1m graduating to 2m
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
If you fancy a good family bite to eat in a lovely setting then pop into Neston Farm Shop and Kitchen in Atworth. There’s a farm shop too. so well worth a visit.