Nestled in the grounds of this exclusive private school near Atworth and Melksham, we run classes for children aged 15 months all the way up to 10 years old. With lessons running parallel to each other, it's perfect if you want siblings to swim at the same time!
Pool temperature: 29-30°C
Depth: 1m graduating to 2m
Address: Cottles Park, Atworth, Wiltshire SN12 8NU
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool.
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
Parking and access: There is ample free parking in the Sports Hall car park adjacent to the swimming pool building. Upon arrival please follow the signs to “Equestrian / Sports Hall” and use the car park in this area only. Please don’t park at the front of the main school building, thank you.
- When you enter the school grounds, travel up the drive through the beautiful grounds until you reach a signpost then follow the directions to “Equestrian / Sports Hall”. Watch out for horses! Parking is available in the Sports Hall carpark only, please do not park anywhere else in the grounds!
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats inside the pool building - please don’t bring them inside.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- Baby and pre-school: changing rooms will be available before and after your lesson. Customers are encouraged to arrive swim-ready, if possible, in order to minimise time spent in an enclosed space with others.
- Swim Academy: children should arrive swim-ready and undress at the shallow end of the pool. Please ensure your child visits the WC before their class. After lesson, the changing rooms will be available.
- Showers are available and are encouraged before and after your lesson.
- Please be poolside ready for the start of your lesson.
- Swim Academy all levels - One spectator per child is allowed poolside.
- Baby & Pre-School classes - No poolside spectators allowed for baby & pre-school classes.
- Additional spectators are welcome to watch through the windows and remain outside.
- If you require assistance due to a disability (either your own disability or your child’s), then you are able to bring a spectator poolside to any class, to help as necessary.
- Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. We provide a complimentary swim hat when you join us. You can find our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Any other queries?
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
If you fancy a good family bite to eat in a lovely setting then pop into Neston Farm Shop and Kitchen in Atworth. There’s a farm shop too, so well worth a visit.