All you need to know – Spirit Health Club, Holiday Inn, Brentwood
44 Brook Street, Brentwood, Essex CM14 5ND
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Spirit Health Club.
Here is some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Brook Street, Brentwood, Essex CM14 5ND
- There is ample parking in the car park at the front of the hotel. Parking is free, however, to enable this facility, upon arrival, you should scan the QR code displayed on the reception counter of the Health Club, and input your car registration details and duration of your stay.
- The pool is situated in the Health Club which is signposted and is found to the right of the main hotel reception, along the corridor and through the entrance door on the left.
- There are benches in the changing rooms but we also suggest bringing a small changing mat that can be rolled up and placed in your bag so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- There are warm showers and hair-dryers available to use at this venue.
- There are lockers for your belongings which are operated with a returnable £1 coin.
- Towels are available upon request from the Health Club reception (there is a charge for this service).
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- For babies under 6 months, we recommend wearing thermal clothing for classes at this pool. Check our shop for ideas.
- All nappies should be taken home with you – we can provide nappy sacks.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
- Shoes and socks must be removed upon entering the changing rooms.
- To reduce the amount of time spent in the changing room, where possible, we recommend that you and your child arrive swim-ready at the venue, i.e. with your swimming costume/trunks/swim nappy on underneath easy to remove clothes.
- We ask all customers to vacate the changing areas and pool building within 10 minutes of your lesson finishing. Your assistance with this is very much appreciated.
- Spectators are welcome to watch from the paved area, next to the swimming pool, (please note that as this is an outdoor area without a cover, this is not suitable in inclement weather); we reserve the right to review our spectator policy at any time.
- Please keep noise to a minimum so as not to disrupt the class.
- Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the pool hall.
Photography and Videos
- You may only take photographs or video footage during ‘splash time’ and must not interfere with the lesson.
- Your child/relative must move to the side of the pool away from the rest of the customers so that they are not visible in the image (including the background).
- Underwater photographs and underwater videos are forbidden.
- Please remain sensitive to the feelings of others and always stop should you be asked to do so.
- The Puddle Ducks teacher or Poolside Assistant working at the venue has the right to view the images taken and delete any taken at the pool: in all instances the decision of the Puddle Ducks team member is final.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Depth: 1.1m graduating to 1.3m and back to 1.2m (2.5m x 14m roped off for lessons)
- Maximum class ratios: 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher