All you need to know – Reflexions Health & Leisure
Reflexions Health & Leisure, Buckingham Road, Watermead, Aylesbury, HP19 0FY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Reflexions Health & Leisure – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Reflexions Health & Leisure
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at this venue.
- The venue is located adjacent to the Best Western Garden Court on the edge of Watermead to the north of Aylesbury centre.
- All shoes need to be removed before entering the changing rooms.
An approved well-fitting neoprene, or similar fabric, swim nappy must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?'
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- We run Aqua Natal classes for mums to be at this venue. More information can be found here
Changing rooms: There is a small male and female changing room.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped off area of the pool during lessons.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Pool temperature: 30°C (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1m to 1.95m.
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like:
Dunsham Park, Cleveland Road, Aylesbury, HP20 2AZ
Meadowcroft Open Space Park, Jackson Road, Aylesbury, HP19 9HH
Vale Park, Park Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1DX
There are a number of family friendly cafes in Aylesbury itself.
Closest soft play
Zoomania, 3 Kempson Close, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, HP19 8UQ.
Other local attractions
Waddesdon Manor, Aylesbury, HP198 0JH
The Bucks Goat Centre, Layby Farm, Old Risborough Road, Stoke Mandeville, HP22 5XJ
The Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery, Bucks County Museum, Church Street, Aylesbury, HP20 2QP