All you need to know – Dorin Park School
Wealstone Lane, Upton, Chester CH2 1HD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Dorin Park School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The pool is part of the Dorin Park School complex. Please enter the building through the main school entrance. Follow the main corridor straight ahead, past the open plan canteen area. At the end of the corridor, turn right and the doors to the changing rooms are on the right hand side.
Parking: Large free car park available within school grounds. Drive into the school from Wealstone Lane, branch off to the right, driving past the Wealstone Care Home and into the main school car park where you will see the entrance to the school.
- Shoes must be removed and left in the corridor before entering the changing rooms.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Spectators: Are allowed on Poolside
Changing rooms: Male and female changing rooms with showers. These are off the main corridor leading to the pools with direct entry onto poolside. There are benches & hooks for clothes. Please ensure all outdoor shoes are removed or blue shoe cover worn before entering the changing rooms.
Photography: It is acceptable to carry phones with you and to take photos in 'Splash Time' however, please take great care not to include other children/parents from the class (unless you have their permission) and do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
.Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 34 -36°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9m to 1.2m