All you need to know – Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port
Waterways, Centre Island, Lower Mersey Street, Ellesmere Port CH65 2AL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Holiday Inn – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port
Parking: Free parking available at the hotel. Overflow car park is available over the bridge. Follow signs to the Waterways Leisure Club; it is based in a separate building to the main hotel.
- Please be aware that the Waterways Leisure Club is surrounded by large bodies of open water. Please keep your child close to you at all times.
- Please ensure all outdoor shoes are removed before entering the changing rooms or poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Changing rooms: There are separate male and female changing rooms with access to the pool.
Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant during our weekend classes only.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C
- Depth: 0.9m to 1.5m
- Maximum class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher