All you need to know – Stanley School
Greenbank Drive, Pensby, Wirral CH61 5UE
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Stanley School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Stanley School. The school shares the building with Pensby Primary School, so please ensure you follow directions for the Stanley School entrance.
Parking: Free Car park directly outside school reception.
- During weekday classes, please don’t arrive in the car park before 3pm as it clashes with the end of the school day.
- Please ensure you always follow the ones way road system.
- Please do not park in Disabled parking bays (unless you hold a disabled parking badge yourself)
- If the carpark outside Stanley School entrance is full, please park in the Pensby School car park (using the one way system please)
- There are two pools here. Puddle Ducks use the Hydrotherapy Pool during the week and the Main Pool on a Saturday
- You will need a key card to access the changing areas, which will be available on the school reception desk
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Please remove all outdoor shoes in the main corridor before entering the pool area.
- Strictly no food allowed on poolside or in the changing rooms.
- Please take all nappies home with you. No nappies can be left on site.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Spectators: Spectators are allowed.
Changing rooms: Two large changing rooms, clearly signposted for female and male with direct entry to poolside. Please ensure you only use the changing rooms labelled for Puddle Ducks, as there will be another swim school using the other pool during our weekday sessions (in a separate pool room). There are two showers, one for male and one for female.
- Pool temperature: 32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant during weekend classes
- Depth: 1.2m