IMPORTANT: Please read this STAYING SAFE AT STANLEY SCHOOL document BEFORE attending your first lesson. It details all the procedures we have in place at your pool related to staying safe during COVID-19
All you need to know – Stanley School
Greenbank Drive, Pensby, Wirral CH61 5UE
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Stanley School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Location: Stanley School. The school shares the building with Pensby Primary School, so please ensure you follow directions for the Stanley School entrance and keep to the speed limit.
Parking: Free Car park directly outside school reception.
- During weekday classes, please don’t arrive in the car park before 3pm to minimize the overlap of school children leaving the school premises
- Please ensure you always follow the ones way road system.
- Please DO NOT park in Disabled parking bays (unless you hold a disabled parking badge yourself)
- If the car park outside Stanley School entrance is full, please park in the Pensby School car park (using the one way system please)
If your child is attending our Floaties, Splashers or Kickers classes or is not yet fully toilet trained they must comply with our 'Double Nappy' policy. Please use an approved snug-fitting neoprene (or other similar fabric) swim nappy such as our Puddle Ducks swim nappy. Under this, your child will need a reusable cotton swim nappy with a disposable liner such as our Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy.
The design of our Puddle Ducks swim nappy (stretchy neoprene with snug fitting deep waistband and leg cuffs) ensures that all ‘little accidents’ stay inside the nappy with the reusable cotton swim nappy or disposable swim nappy underneath providing an extra layer of protection (and making any ‘accidents’ so much easier to get rid of!).
TIP: A swim nappy needs to be snug around the legs and waist to do its job properly (but not too tight!)
- Please remove all outdoor shoes in the main corridor before entering the pool area.
- Strictly no food allowed on poolside or in the changing rooms.
- Please take ALL nappies home with you. No nappies can be left on site or within the school grounds which is a specific rule and regulation set by the school.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Photography: It is acceptable to carry phones with you and to take photos in 'Splash Time', however, please take great care not to include other children/parents from the class (unless you have their permission) and do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
- Average Pool temperature: 31°C
- Depth: 1.2m