All you need to know about – The Queen’s School
The Queen’s Lower School, 55 Liverpool Road, Chester CH2 1AW
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Queen’s School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Queen’s Lower School
Parking: Access to the free car park is through the main school gates, parking is available on the graveled area in front of the Lower School building. The pool building is situated through the main front doors; please turn left, past the play area and you will find the pool building situated on your left hand side.
- All shoes MUST be removed outside of the changing rooms
- Spectators are able to watch poolside, however there is no fixed seating. Should you wish to spectate please bring a towel to sit on as no chairs are allowed poolside.
A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Spectators: Spectators are allowed poolside. Please note there is a strict NO food or drink policy (other than water) in the pool building, including in the changing rooms. Please put all rubbish in the bins provided and take nappies home with you. No nappies (swim or standard) are to be left on site.
Changing rooms: Female and male changing areas with benches & hooks for clothes. Open plan group showers in both.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
Photography: It is acceptable to carry phones with you and to take photos in 'Splash Time', however, please take great care not to include other children/parents from the class (unless you have their permission) and do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
• Average Pool temperature: 30 – 31 degrees
• Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
• Depth of pool: 1m gradually sloping to 2m
• Both Baby & Pre-School and Swim Academy lessons are scheduled for this venue with Puddle Ducks