All you need to know – Stanley School
Greenbank Drive, Pensby, Wirral CH61 5UE
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Stanley School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Stanley School. The school shares the building with Pensby Primary School, so please ensure you follow directions for the Stanley School entrance.
Parking: Free Car park directly outside school reception. During weekday classes, please don’t arrive in the car park before 3pm as it clashes with the end of the school day.
- There are two pools here. Puddle Ducks use the Hydrotherapy Pool during the week and the Main Pool on a Saturday
- You will need a key card to access the changing areas, which will be available on the school reception desk
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Spectators: Spectators are allowed.
Changing rooms: Two large changing rooms, clearly signposted for female and male with direct entry to poolside. Please ensure you only use the changing rooms labelled for Puddle Ducks, as there will be another swim school using the other pool during our sessions (in a separate pool room). There are two showers, one for male and one for female.
- Pool temperature: 32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant during weekend classes
- Depth: 1.2m
- Max class ratios:
- Hydro Pool - 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Main Pool – 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher