All you need to know Juvenate Hinckley based at The Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks Juvenate Hinckley based at The Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel & Conference Venue – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Location Watling St, Hinckley LE10 3JA (Just off the M69, follow signs for the hotel)
- Park in the large car park and enter via the Health Club Entrance (south entrance)
Parking: Free, collect a pin code for the barrier at reception on the way out.
- We kindly request that you take your nappies home with you please
- Please tick your baby or child on our register
- You will need a £1 coin for the locker to store your valuables in
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps and liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Separate male and Female changing rooms with showers and toilets, there is a family changing room in each.
- The changing areas can be quite chilly during the colder months, the Juvenate staff are more than happy for babies & children to be changed poolside, please do not leave your bags & clothing on the loungers as others will need to use these & please be respectful of members also wishing to use the loungers.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have use of part of the pool
Changing rooms: Male and female changing and showers, you will need £1.00 for lockers.
Pool temperature: 29-30-Deg C (Babies will need a baby wetsuit you can purchase these form our online shop in the “Swimwear” section)
Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details
Call us on 01332 605729
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org