All you need to know – Wirksworth Swimming Pool
Hannage Lane, off Water Way, Wirksworth, Derbyshire, DE4 4 JG
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Wirksworth Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Wirksworth Pool
Parking: Drive past the pool building & then use the car park immediately after this on the right hand side
Once Parked, take the left hand path around to the back of the pool, please do not use the Fire Exit at the front
COVID Procedures for this pool
Please check yourself off the register in reception area
- Once through the doors Male changing is on the right and Female on the left hand side (if there are no Males present females can use both sides)
- Please use the shower poolside before entering the water
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Small Male and Female changing rooms with benches and pegs for clothing and lockers are provided too
Exclusivity: Puddle have exclusive use of the pool
Pool temperature: 32-34 Deg C Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant but lifeguards are present (thermal suits are not required)
Depth: 1 to 1.1m Deep
Maximum class ratios· :
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Lots of café’s available in the town centre this is a great family one and they sell sweeties too !
Closest soft play
You will find Soft play, shopping, restaurants and a museum at Masson Mills, Head towards Matlock and then turn right onto the A6 you will find Masson Mills on your right hand side with parking up the ramp