All you need to know - Inspired Day Care Centre
Chequer Road, Doncaster, DN1 2AA
What3words Link: https://w3w.co/maps.trader.tube
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Inspired Day Care– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Inspired Day Care
Parking: Parking is available at the centre, both down the side of the building immediately on the left when turning off Chequers Road and also through the gate leading to the rear of the building where the pool is located. Parking is also available at the front of the building on the paved area but as there is only one way in and out please bear this in mind when parking not to prevent other cars from being able to leave. There are approx 8/9 spaces available at the centre. Additional parking is available across the road in the Chambers Road Pay and Display Car Park (£1.30 for an hour)
- Please refrain from eating messy snacks in the changing rooms so we can keep them as clean as possible as we need to leave the facilities as we find them.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted poolside. Please remove all shoes at the entrance to the pool/changing areas or use the shoe covers provided.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- A spectator is welcome to attend but there are no chairs or benches next to the pool.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing Rooms: There are two changing rooms (one small one large), plus a further large room that can be used for changing. The changing areas do have limited space, so please be courteous to other parents and don’t leave your belongings on seats or beds when you are in the pool. We recommend you bring a changing mat or a sapre towel with you so you can change your baby on the floor if required.
Please try not to arrive more than 10 mins before the start of your class to allow the changing rooms to empty of customers from previous classes leaving more space for changing and to avoid waiting too long.
Please try to vacate the changing area as quickly as possible after your class to make room for the next group of parents. This is particularly important if you attend the last class of the day as we need to vacate the premises 15 minutes after the classes have ended.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the facilities during hire.
Access: Through the main entrance at the front of the building or through the gate at the back of the building.
Footwear: Please could all swimmers and spectators remove footwear at the entrance to the changing rooms so we keep the pool and changing areas as free from dirt as possible? Your cooperation with this is very much appreciated.
- Pool Temperature: 32-34°C Warm hydro temperature so there is no need for a baby warmer.
- Poolside Assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m graduating to approx. 1.3m
- Maximum Class Ratios: 8 Children/adult pairs : 1 Teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers and Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
- Sandall Beat Wood: Directly behind the school, off Leger Way this is an ideal park for cycling, walking, picnics and nature trails, with a great outdoor play area.
- Hexthorpe Park: With toddler play areas, nature walks and a public aviary
- Sandall Park: One of the largest parks in Doncaster with toddler play areas, picnoc benches and woodland areas.
Closest Soft play:
- Play Zone at The Dome: More fun-packed activity, plus a café too.
- Astrabound: large indoor play centre with dedicated play zones for babies and toddlers.
Other Local Attractions:
- Depending on the day and time of year, have a look what is happening at Doncaster Racecourse
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park: The UKs Number 1 wildlife walkthrough experience
- Boston Park Farm: The perfect place to enjoy the outdoors, feed the animals, explore the corn maze and enjoy the play areas. There is an inside sandpit and crafts for when it's rainy too!
- The pool is located in central Doncaster so there are plenty of cafes/shops to tie in your swim with a shopping trip or a coffee/lunch.
You might like: