Baby & Pre-School Lessons Available Now!
All you need to know - Rossington Hall
Great North Road, Rossington, Doncaster, DN11 0HR
What3words Link: https://w3w.co/envelope.stub.waistcoat
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Rossington Hall– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Rossington Hall
Parking: Free and available in the car park.
- ONE SPECTATOR PER CHILD ONLY
- The pool is located between the Hall and the Racing College (don't got down to the hall, the pool is located in the building behind the trees after the racing college)
- Located just off the Great North Road close to Mount Pleasant Hotel
- Please park only on gravelled area. Parking is also available at the college building
- Please refrain from eating snacks in the changing rooms so we can keep them as clean as possible.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing Rooms: There are two changing rooms, one for male and one for female changing. The changing areas do have limited space, so please be courteous to other parents and don’t leave your belongings on seats when you are in the pool.
Please arrive no more than 10 mins before the start of your class to avoid waiting.
Please vacate the changing area 15 mins after your class has finished.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during the hire.
Access: Through the pool’s main entrance.
Showers: Please have a shower at home before coming swimming. This is to try and keep the pool water as clean as possible to avoid excessive use of chlorine and other chemicals.
Footwear: Please remove dirty footwear on arrival. Your cooperation with this is very much appreciated.
- Pool Temperature: 30-32°C .
- Poolside Assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratios: 10 Children/adult pairs : 1 Teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers and Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
- Sandall Beat Wood: Directly behind the school, off Leger Way this is an ideal park for cycling, walking, picnics and nature trails, with a great outdoor play area.
Closest Soft play:
- Play Zone at The Dome: More fun-packed activity, plus a café too.
Other Local Attractions:
- Depending on the day and time of year, have a look what is happening at Doncaster Racecourse
- Boston Park Farm: The perfect place to enjoy the outdoors, feed the animals, explore the corn maze and enjoy the play areas. There is an inside sandpit and crafts for when it's rainy too! Use your Puddle Ducks loyalty card to get 50% discount on your child's entry. See more information in our partner area.
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park: Only a stone's throw from the Hall
You might like:
- Music Bugs: Interactive, sensory and play-based music classes around Doncaster. See more information in our partner area.
- Baby Bunnies- baby massage and yoga classes as well as balance bike classes.
- Tots Play- interactive classes for babies (songs, fun activities)