All you need to know – Signhills Academy
Hardy's Road, Cleethorpes, DN35 0DN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Signhills Academy – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Signhills Academy
Parking: Parking is available on nearby streets.
- Please do not park blocking residents' access. Take care when walking across roads to the pool.
- Access to the pool is through the gate on Chichester Road and follow the path to the pool building. Turn left once you get to the building and the access to the changing rooms is on the left.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking in the pool hall and changing areas so we can keep them as clean as possible.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing Rooms: There are male and female changing rooms. There are no lockers available but belongings can be kept in the changing rooms whilst swimming. We would advise against bringing any valuables with you to the pool. Please try to vacate the changing area as quickly as possible after your class to make room for the next group of parents. Please try not to arrive more than 15 minutes before the start of your class to assist with changing room congestion and leave 15 mins after your class. This is especially important after the last class finishes at 1pm as the pool will be locked up.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the teaching pool during the hire time.
Access: Through the pool/changing room entrances. Access is straight into the changing rooms and then into the pool hall.
Blue overshoes MUST be worn by all poolside spectators.
- Pool Temperature: Approx. 32°C. Very young or premature babies may need a baby warmer. Older babies should not require thermal clothing.
- Poolside Assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this pool who can assist with any queries.
- Depth: 1.0m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratios:8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers )
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
- The Brewers Fayre family pub is nearby for great value pub food.
- The Magical Castle is at Meridian Point and open 9.30am until 6pm Mon-Sat 10am- 4pm on Sundays if your little one has the energy after swimming! A safe and friendly soft play centre for children, with a dedicated area suitable for pre-school children below 90cm in height.
Other Local Attractions: