All you need to know – Super Swimmers of Dinnington
Unit 6, Brooklands Park Industrial Estate, Low Common Road, Dinnington, S25 2JZ
IMPORTANT: Please read this STAYING SAFE AT DINNINGTON POOL document and watch the video above BEFORE attending your first lesson. It details all the procedures we have in place at your pool related to staying safe during COVID-19
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Super Swimmers of Dinnington pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful.
Have a splashtastic time!
Procedures to follow post-Covid: We have put together some information to help you when swimming at Dinnington. This includes arrival, changing and departure procedures. Please click here to read the pool information. PLEASE NOTE: As we have a record of who is attending our lessons through our booking system and registers we are able to track and trace should we need to.
Parking: Free and available in the car park right outside the pool
- Please park only in marked bays and not in disabled bays. Please try to avoid double parking. If this is necessary please inform pool staff and provide your details
- WE REGRET THAT AT THE PRESENT TIME NO SPECTATORS ARE PERMITTED. ONLY ONE ADULT PER CHILD THAT IS SWIMMING PLEASE.
- Please refrain from snacks in the changing rooms so we can keep them as clean as possible. A café is provided on site for before or after your class. Only food and drink purchased in the on-site cafe is permitted
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted poolside. Please remove all shoes at the entrance to the pool.
- THIS VENUE DOES NOT PERMIT ANY PHOTOGRAPHY OR VIDEOS
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing Rooms: There are two changing rooms, one for male and one for female changing, including a disabled areas, which can also be used for changing. Please be courteous to other parents and don’t leave your belongings on seats or beds when you are in the pool.
Please try not to arrive more than 10 mins before the start of your class to assist with social distancing.
Please try to vacate the changing area 15 minutes after your class has ended to allow time to sanitise between classes. This is particularly important if you attend the last class of the day as we need to vacate the premises 15 minutes after the classes have ended.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Through the side door (follow the building round keeping it on your right). Exit is through the building’s main entrance.
Showers: NOT IN USE AT THE PRESENT TIME.
Footwear: Please could all swimmers/spectators remove footwear at the entrance to the pool so we can keep the pool and changing areas as free from dirt as possible? Your cooperation with this is very much appreciated.
- Pool Temperature: 31°C there is no need for a baby warmer unless babies are under 6 months old.
- Poolside Assistant: There is no poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.06m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratios: 9/10 Children/adult pairs : 1 Teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers and Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a café located on-site at the pool so you can unwind with a catch up with your class mates before or after your lesson!
Other restaurants are located within Dinnington
Closest Soft play:
- The Big Tops: Fun-packed activity, plus laser and a café too.
Other Local Attractions:
- The Tropical Butterfly House and Wildlife and Falconry Centre at North Anston. The perfect place for indoor and outdoor adventures. Includes lots of birds, a dinosaur trail, a splash and play zone, a café and a picnic and play area