All you need to know – Treetops Cottages
39 Station Road, Grasby, Barnetby, Lincolnshire, DN38 6AP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Treetops Cottages – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Treetops Cottages & Spa
Parking: Parking is available on site and we ask that customers from each class park in designated areas to prevent double parking.
- 10:00 class- please park alongside the pool building on the gravelled area
- 10:30 class- please park on the gravelled area on the right hand side as you enter the main gate
- 11:00 class- please park around the back of the main house in front of the holiday cottages (follow the road round to the left when coming through the main gate)
- 11:30 class- please park alongside the pool building on the gravelled area
- Please be aware that occupants of the holiday cottages also use the parking areas outside the properties so please park with consideration.
- PLEASE REMOVE SHOES AT THE DOOR TO THE POOL. PLEASE DO NOT GO POOLSIDE WEARING OUTDOOR SHOES.
- The poolside assistant will take a register. Belongings can be left poolside while changing but please leave tidily to allow space for other customers getting changed.
- Changing Rooms: Changing areas are provided next to the pool, with the use of curtains. There is a separate changing area for males.
- A play pen is provided so customers should feel free to use this to keep little ones safe whilst changing.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the teaching pool during the hire time.
Access: Through the pool main entrance. Spectators enter the same way. Customers will be met at the door by a member of Puddle Ducks staff who will direct you to the changing areas and pool.
- Pool Temperature: Approx 30°C. Younger babies may require a bodywarmer.
- Poolside Assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this pool who can assist with any queries.
- Depth 1.1m graduating to 1.4m
- Maximum Class Ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers and Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest Play Area:
- Hall Farm Park in South Kelsey offers superb facilities, indoor and outdoor animals and play zones, crazy golf and tractor rides!
- Fun Forest Brigg is a fantastic indoor adventure play centre, with areas set aside for the under five’s and a dedicated baby area.
- The Play Barn at Pink Pig Farm, offers ‘fantastic farmyard food, fun and family frolics!’ If the weather is nice, take a tractor ride and see the animals and enjoy the outdoor play area. If it’s rainy, the soft play area offers lots to keep your little one entertained. Something for everyone!
Other Local Attractions:
- Elsham Garden’s & Country Park is not far away and has a great adventure playground and regular family events.