Baby & Pre-School Swimming
Baby swimming is a wonderful experience for you and your child to enjoy together. Swimming offers your baby a unique sensory experience and helps to develop confidence in the water that lasts a lifetime. With lots of eye and skin-to-skin contact, it’s a lovely way to bond with your baby while learning invaluable water-safety and personal survival skills.
We have spent many years carefully refining our progressive lesson plans to develop swimmers. Our teachers adapt activities to suit each child, and our baby-led approach ensures that your child's needs are expertly fulfilled. We never force development, but nurture confidence and unlock the potential to swim.
Classes are taught in lovely warm pools across Dorset & West Hants with a maximum of nine children. Our classes incorporate rhyme, music and movement based on extensive child development research. We’ve even had our unique class songs written by professional musicians!
As each child is taught at their own pace, you can join Puddle Ducks classes at any time.
As well as our successful, child-led approach to swimming, you might be interested in:
- Convenience - we swim at 7 different pools and offer classes across weekends and weekdays throughout Dorset & West Hants.
- Start tomorrow! - no need to wait to start swimming, where there is space, you can begin your classes immediately.
- Relax - your place is guaranteed - once you've joined, there is no need to worry about re-booking every term, your child's place will automatically be renewed.
- Courtesy classes - let us know you can't make a class and you can book a place at any other class, at your usual pool or elsewhere (T&Cs apply)
- My Puddle Ducks account - 24/7 online access to your child's swimming details - see which milestones they've hit, check class dates, tell us about a holiday, ask your teacher a question and much more.
Enquire for classes
Submit your details below and we'll be in touch.
The form has been submitted successfully.