All you need to know – Everlast Gym
The Commerce Centre, Cromer Road, Poole BH12 1DN
IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT EVERLAST GYM document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Everlast – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Everlast Gym Poole
Parking: Ample free parking directly outside Everlast gym.
- On entry let the reception staff know you are there for a Puddle Ducks class
- Wear a mask at all times except when you are in the water
- Scan the QR code with the NHS App on arrival
- You will need a padlock to secure your locker - bring your own (long shackle needed) or you can purchase from Everlast reception for £4
- Arrive swim ready
- Ensure you come poolside in time for your class - approx. 2 minutes before it is due to start.
- No outdoor shoes allowed poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Please note older children cannot be left in the cafe area unsupervised
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: Large changing rooms for female/male changing. One family changing room accessible from M/F changing room.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area during hire.
Access: No spectators allowed - one parent/carer can sit in the cafe during Swim Academy Level 3-6 classes. There is no direct visibility of the pool from here although the café TV may show a limited view of the pool during swimming lesson times.
- Pool temperature: 30°C (wetsuit required under 3 months)
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers, Dippers)
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Level 1 and 2)
- 6 children: 1 teacher (Level 3, 4, 5, 6)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Alexandra Park Play Area, go straight across at the roundabout by the entrance to The Commerce Centre business park, then take first right onto Alexandra Road. The park is straight ahead just past the mini roundabout.
You are welcome to stay and enjoy a drink and snack at the Everlast café, however if you fancy a change, there are a big choice of cafes along Ashley Road.
Closest soft play
Lemur Landings, Tower Park Leisure Complex, Tower Park, Poole BH12 4NY
Lollipops Soft Play,16 Landseer Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth BH4 9EH
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org