Swim Academy Lessons (4-10 years)
Children of all abilities love the Puddle Ducks Swim Academy!
Suitable for primary-school aged children between 4 to 10 years old, we teach a natural and smooth swimming style, starting with simple skills that we build on in line with your child's physical ability and confidence. This is balanced with fun activities to develop skills including life-saving, floating and surface-diving.
Whether your child has swum in our Baby and Pre-School classes or has only ever dabbled with the family, we'll have a class that's just right for them.
As well as our successful, child-led approach to swimming, you might be interested in:
- Convenience - we swim at 3 private pools and offer classes across weekends and weekdays throughout Dorset.
- Start tomorrow! - no need to wait to start swimming, where there is space, you can begin your classes immediately.
- Relax - your place is guaranteed - once you've joined, there is no need to worry about re-booking every term, your child's place will automatically be renewed.
- Courtesy classes - let us know you can't make a class and you can book a place at any other class, at your usual pool or elsewhere (T&C apply)
- My Puddle Ducks account - 24/7 online access to your child's swimming details - see which milestones they've hit, check class dates, tell us about a holiday, ask your teacher a question and much more.
Enquire for classes
Submit your details below and we'll be in touch.
The form has been submitted successfully.