Grosvenor Hall, ASHFORD
Baby & Pre-School and Swim Academy swimming lessons available
All you need to know about Grosvenor Hall: An Ashford based swimming pool from which we run our Baby & Pre-School and Swim Academy swimming classes. Classes here are 7 days a week and are suitable for babies from birth and children up to the age of 10 years old. Our expert swimming Teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Grosvenor Hall, Ashford! Sign-up to swimming lessons at Grosvenor Hall!
Lessons here run all year round except for a 1 week break at Easter, 2 weeks in Summer and 2 weeks at Christmas plus Bank Holidays!
Location: Kennington, Ashford, TN25 4AJ. As you are about to reach your destination, with the Harvester Pub on your right and the Pharmacy on your left, take the second left turn with the large Kingswood Grosvenor Hall (Leisure Park) sign showing a left turn, then follow this road all the way to the centre entrance gates. What3words is a handy app or website to find the pool easily using the following code: Scouts.inspector.tips
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All nappies and swim nappies must be taken home and not left at the pool. Nappy bags are provided by your Puddle Ducks Teacher, if needed.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Poolside Assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant.
- Pool Temp: 32-34°C.
- Pool Dimensions: 25m by 8.25m.
- Depth: 0.90m - 3m.
Pool accessibility: The changing facilities are on the same level as the pool. This pool has a 30cm freeboard and two ladders into the water in the shallow and and two ladders into the water in the deep end. Space poolside for spectators.
Spectators: There is space for family and friends to watch these classes.
Changing Rooms: Separate male and female communal changing rooms.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of this large pool 7 days a week.
Mobile Phones: Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you to take photos in Splash Time (as long as there are no other customers in the background), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Grosvenor Hall! Book your space now!