The Beacon, Folkestone
Baby & Pre-School swimming lessons available
All you need to know about The Beacon: A Folkestone based hydrotherapy swimming pool from which we run our Baby & Pre-School swimming classes. Weekend classes here are suitable for babies from birth and toddlers up to the age of 5 years old. Our expert swimming Teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at The Beacon, Folkestone!
Location: Park Farm Road, Folkestone, Kent. CT19 5DN
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All nappies and swim nappies must be taken home and not left at the pool. Nappy bags are provided by your Puddle Ducks Teacher, if needed.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Poolside Assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant.
- Pool Temp: 33°C - 36°C - Hydrotherapy Pool.
- Pool Dimensions: 6m by 4m.
- Depth: 1.15m.
- Max Pre-School Class Ratios: 6 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher.
Spectators: There is space for family and friends to watch these classes.
Changing Rooms: Large communal changing rooms. Direct access to the pool from the changing rooms.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at The Beacon!