All you need to know – Cuddington Croft Primary School
West Drive, Cheam, Surrey, SM2 7NA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Cuddington Croft Primary School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Cuddington Croft Primary School
- Weekdays - please park where permitted along West Drive only (NOT Harefield Avenue opposite the school as the road is narrow and parking is difficult, restricting traffic access and residents driveways). There is also a gravelled area to the back of the school (just off West Drive and A232 next to the traffic lights) that belongs to the school and parking is also permitted here.
- Weekends - please park in the school car park. Customers must park in designated car parking spaces in the staff car park. The playground must only be used as an overflow. PLEASE NOTE, parking in the school car park is only permitted at weekends, during the week it is used by the school staff only.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Lliners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing Rooms: Small separate changing rooms for males and females both with toilet and shower facilities. The changing rooms are relatively small so please bring minimum belongings with you. PLEASE NOTE: during the week the male changing room operates on a unisex basis. For health and safety reasons please do not change your baby on the benches. Changing mats are provided for use on the floor.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
- Weekday access - please access the school site via the main front gate next to the nursery outdoor play area (not via school reception). A Puddle Ducks member of staff will be there at the gate to meet you and take you down to the pool. PLEASE NOTE: You need to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of your lesson, any earlier and the gate will be locked. The gate will also be locked 5 minutes after the start of your lesson so if you are any later than this you will miss your class
- Weekend access - Please park in school car park and access the school through the gate at far end of car park. Follow the building around to the left and you will see the pool hall to the right
- Other: Please try to avoid bringing prams and buggies into the school, however, a travel system car seat is fine
- Spectators may watch poolside, however we kindly ask that there is no more than one per child to reduce crowding in the pool hall
- Pool temperature: 31-32oc
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.5m (pool is roped off at 1.4m)
- Maximum class ratios: Maximum class ratios: 8-9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks member of staff is present on site during the week (at the gate) and available at weekends.
- From Leatherhead Road / A24: Continue to follow A24. Continue to follow A24 and go through 1 roundabout). Turn right onto Cheam Road / A232 (go through 1 roundabout). Turn right onto West Drive (destination will be on the left).
- From M23 and Brighton Road / A217: At junction 8 exit onto M25 toward M4 / M1. At junction 8 take the A217 exit to A240 / Reigate / Sutton / Kingston (go through 4 roundabouts). Turn left onto Northey Avenue. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Burdon Lane. Turn left onto Sandy Lane. Take the 2nd right onto West Drive (destination will be on the right).
- From A232: Head south on Wellesley Road / A212 (continue to follow A212). At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto The Croydon Flyover / A232. Continue onto Epsom Road. Turn right onto Purley Way / A23. Take the 1st left onto Croydon Road / A232 (continue to follow A232 and go through 1 roundabout). Turn right onto Carshalton Road / A232. Turn left onto Chalk Pit Road / A232. Continue to follow A232. Turn right onto Sutton Park Road / A232. Turn left onto West Drive (destination will be on the left).
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….that’s the Puddle Ducks difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Cheam Park with playground, sand pit, playing field and cafe.
Non Such Park with walking trails, dog free area and large cafe.
Little Lambs soft play and cafe.
Costa Coffee on Cheam High Street serving drinks and snacks. Very child friendly.
Coffee Zone on Cheam High Street serving drinks and snacks.