All you need to know – Cuddington Croft Primary School
Address: West Drive, Cheam, Surrey, SM2 7NA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Cuddington Croft Primary School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Cuddington Croft Primary School, Cheam www.cuddingtoncroft.org
Please park where permitted along West Drive only or the surrounding residential roads (NOT Harefield Avenue opposite the school as the road is narrow and parking is difficult, restricting traffic access and residents driveways). There is also a graveled area to the back of the school (where West Drive and the A232 meet next to the traffic lights). This area belongs to the school and parking is permitted here with no restrictions
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times
Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson starts.
Please enter at the large green gate at the back of the school playing field (please DO NOT go to the school reception or wait at the main front gate). The pedestrian gate to the right will be open and you can walk down the path to the pool. Our staff will meet you at the pool. ALL prams and car seats must be left along the wall outside the pool building and are not allowed inside
Changing Rooms: Two unisex changing rooms with a toilet are available for changing, pop up tents are also available for individual changing poolside. The changing rooms are relatively small so please bring minimum belongings with you. PLEASE NOTE: during the week the male changing room operates on a unisex basis. For health and safety reasons please do not change your baby on the benches
- An approved well fitting neoprene, or similar fabric must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- We recommend that you bring a spare towel and changing mat so that you have a dry comfortable surface to change your baby. The antibacterial neoprene baby changing mats are perfect and can go in the washing machine
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- Pool temperature: 30-31oc
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.5m (pool is roped off at 1.4m)
- Maximum class ratios: Maximum class ratios: 8-9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks member of staff is present on site during the week and available at weekends.
- From Leatherhead Road / A24: Continue to follow A24. Continue to follow A24 and go through 1 roundabout). Turn right onto Cheam Road / A232 (go through 1 roundabout). Turn right onto West Drive (destination will be on the left).
- From M23 and Brighton Road / A217: At junction 8 exit onto M25 toward M4 / M1. At junction 8 take the A217 exit to A240 / Reigate / Sutton / Kingston (go through 4 roundabouts). Turn left onto Northey Avenue. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Burdon Lane. Turn left onto Sandy Lane. Take the 2nd right onto West Drive (destination will be on the right).
- From A232: Head south on Wellesley Road / A212 (continue to follow A212). At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto The Croydon Flyover / A232. Continue onto Epsom Road. Turn right onto Purley Way / A23. Take the 1st left onto Croydon Road / A232 (continue to follow A232 and go through 1 roundabout). Turn right onto Carshalton Road / A232. Turn left onto Chalk Pit Road / A232. Continue to follow A232. Turn right onto Sutton Park Road / A232. Turn left onto West Drive (destination will be on the left).
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….that’s the Puddle Ducks difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Cheam Park with playground, sand pit, playing field and cafe.
Non Such Park with walking trails, dog free area and large cafe.
Little Lambs soft play and cafe.
Costa Coffee on Cheam High Street serving drinks and snacks. Very child friendly.
Coffee Zone on Cheam High Street serving drinks and snacks.