All you need to know – Westerwood Spa & Golf Resort
Holiday dates 2023:
Wednesday, 6 September - Friday, 22 September (inclusive)
Location: 1 St. Andrews Drive, Glasgow, G68 0EW
Parking: Free parking on site, please enter your registration details at reception.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside.
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms and on poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- There is a no outdoor footwear policy on poolside. Over shoes are located from Leisure reception. Please do not wear any shoes on poolside. Shoes are also not to be brought on to poolside or placed on the floor as this defeats the object from a hygiene perspective. Shoes can be stored in lockers in the changing rooms.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area during lessons.
Changing rooms: There are male, female and disabled changing rooms at the hotel.
Poolside assistant: There will not be a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Spectators: No spectators allowed
- Pool temperature: 30 Degrees
- Depth: To be confirmed
- Maximum class ratios: Baby and Pre School - 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference!