A big welcome from Puddle Ducks Gloucestershire!
Charlie Goodenough started Puddle Ducks Gloucestershire in 2012 after initially being a Puddle Ducks customer and subsequently teaching for Puddle Ducks in Bristol. “I’ve seen first-hand with my own children, the joy and confidence our lessons bring.”
Why choose Puddle Ducks?
As well as our successful, child-led approach to swimming, you might be interested in:
- Convenience - we swim at 11 different pools and offer classes across weekends and weekdays.
- Start tomorrow! - no need to wait to start swimming, where there is space, you can begin your classes immediately.
- Courtesy classes - let us know you can't make a class and you can book a place at any other class, at your usual pool or elsewhere (T&Cs apply).
- My Puddle Ducks account - 24/7 online access to your child's swimming details - see which milestones they've hit, check class dates, tell us about a holiday and much more.
- Relax - your place is guaranteed - once you've joined, there is no need to worry about re-booking every term, your child's place will automatically be renewed.
Baby and Preschool classes
Puddle Ducks baby and pre-school swimming classes are for children from birth to four years of age and families can start swimming with us at any time.
The programme is a wonderful bonding experience, whilst progressive lesson plans instil a water confidence and a love of swimming. Our nurturing teachers tailor activities to your child’s abilities and needs.
Taught in lovely warm pools with a maximum of eight children, our classes incorporate rhyme, music and movement based on extensive child development research. Our lessons are so well received, that the children we teach can often swim over 10 metres before they start school.
Our office is open weekdays 9.30am – 2.30pm.
Other classes in Gloucestershire
Our Aquanatal programme is fantastic for mummies-to-be, offering the perfect combination of gentle exercise, muscle strengthening and relaxation.
We also run classes for older children in our Swim Academy classes, so we will be with you throughout your whole journey from baby to independent swimmer and who knows, maybe a future Olympic champion!
Whether your child is coming from a pre-school class, or has never been in the water before, you can be sure that they will get the attention that they need as our activities are individually tailored to suit each child.