Pre-school lessons starting here in January 2023
All you need to know about swimming at Everlast Fitness, Cheltenham
You will find everything you need to know about Everlast Fitness below – please read it very carefully.
If you would also like to read about what, as your chosen swim school, Puddle Ducks are doing to continue to keep you, your child and our team members safe, we have summarised all the steps here.
Everlast Fitness, Unit 16, The Brewery Quarter, Henrietta Street, Cheltenham, GL50 4FA
There is an NCP car park very close to the gym. For the car park us GL50 4EJ for Monson Avenue. Puddle Ducks customers will have 2 hours free use of the car park. You just need to ask the team at Everlast Fitness to swipe your car park card to validate it.
- Puddle Ducks have use of a large space for our lessons, approximately 5m x 10m.
- Pool temperature here is 29 – 30 degrees
- The pool has a constant depth of 1.2m.
- Babies must be 12 weeks old to swim here.
- Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Splashers, Kickers or not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Babies under 1 may require a neoprene wetsuit.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Unfortunately we do not allow spectators at this venue.
Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson starts. This should give you enough time to get poolside and prevents congestion
Entering the building:
From the car park, cross the road at the lights. You’ll pass a couple of restaurants and the cinema, and Everlast Fitness can be found on the left hand side.
Please note there are a large number of steps up to the gym, but there is also a small lift which can be used if required.
The Club will allow pushchairs into the venue, so long as they are stored safely and tidily in the changing rooms.
At the Reception desk, let the Everlast Team know that you are swimming with Puddle Ducks and they’ll allow you access to the gym and changing rooms.
Where possible to limit time and congestion in changing rooms, we’d recommend arriving swim ready under your clothes and loose easy clothing to change into after class.
There are lockers available for valuables.
Please bring your towels down to the pool.
Entering the pool area:
From the changing rooms there are a large number of stairs to the pool. You will need to take great care walking to and from the pool and ensure any children are safe to walk (if not please carry), don’t run and do not push past other swimmers / members.
Once you reach poolside, please wait with your back to the wall, keeping your child away from the water until the Teacher calls you forward to begin your lesson.
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.