All you need to know – Bettridge School
Warden Hill Road, Cheltenham GL51 3AT
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Bettridge School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Bettridge School
Parking: Free in the Bettridge School car park – please do not park in the loading bay.
- Enter Bettridge School via their main entrance. The first door on your left (before you enter the main building) is the swimming pool.
- Please take your shoes off in the entrance area, before making your way poolside and to the changing rooms.
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You will be given a hat at your first lesson. For information, you can view our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
Exclusivity: We have exclusive use of the pool during lessons
Changing Rooms: There are two good sized changing rooms
- There is a bench for spectators at the poolside. Please ensure any siblings can sit still, or please wait outside the pool hall.
- Please be aware poolside temperatures can be very warm. We suggest bringing a bottle of water to keep you hydrated when watching.
- Pool temperature: 32°C
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy – Levels 1 & 2)
- 8 children: 1 teacher or 10 children : 2 teachers (Swim Academy – Level 3 and 4)
- 15 ladies: 1 teacher (Aquanatal)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest café: Morrisons Supermarket on Caernarvon Road is only 5 minutes drive and the store has a café.
Closest play park: There is a lovely park off Bournside Road, called Hatherley Park. This park has an enclosed play area for babies and toddlers, an area for older children, plus a lake with ducks.