All you need to know – Juvenate Health & Leisure Club
Jurys Hotel, Gloucester Road, Cheltenham, GL51 0TS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Juvenate Health & Leisure Club – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: Free in the large Leisure Club car park for a maximum of 3 hours. There is no need to have ticket swiped or stamped, it will just register the time period is free and let you out.
- Babies under 6 months may need to wear a wetsuit
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Please shower before entering the pool
- There are male and female changing rooms with showers and toilet facilities. Due to lack of space pushchairs cannot be bought into changing rooms.
- You will require a padlock to use the lockers (can be hired from Reception)
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area in the pool
Access: You will need to press the buzzer to gain access to the leisure club. Please note we are not permitted to use the pool before or after classes (unless you are a Member of the Club)
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- There is a Poolside Assistant at this pool to help you before, after and during classes
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest café: You are welcome to visit the hotel lounge for refreshments. Please ask at reception for directions or information.
Closest play park: Chalford Avenue Play Area or Camberwell Road Play Area
Closest soft play: The Play Farm is located in The Brewery complex, opposite the NCP car park.
Other local attractions: Montpellier Gardens are close to Cheltenham town centre