Everything you need to know about Aqua Nurture
Aqua Nurture, Knott Lane, Gee Cross SK14 5BS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Aqua Nurture – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions, many of our procedures have temporarily changed and some of the information below may not be accurate. When you sign up for classes you will be provided with full information on pool procedures and our office staff will be pleased to assist you with any queries.
Location: Aqua Nurture
Parking: Free and directly adjacent to the building
- Please report to reception when you arrive and you will be directed to the changing rooms
- To avoid congestion in the changing rooms please don’t enter the changing rooms more than 15 minutes before your class and please exit within 15 minutes of the end of your class
- No outdoor shoes are permitted in the changing area and poolside, we advise you bring pool shoes with you if you are a regular customer, shoe covers are available for spectators
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are a number of showers poolside
- To keep our facilities nice and fresh no nappy bins are available – please take your nappies home in a nappy sack
- Please leave car seats and pushchairs in the car, if you are arriving on foot or public transport you may leave them in the buggy storage area in the entrance lobby
- No snacks or drinks are permitted in the changing rooms
- A well fitting neoprene swim nappy be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson
Changing rooms: There are 9 unisex changing cubicles each containing a changing table and seating. Customers are provided with storage facilities for their belongings and hairdryers are also provided.
Exclusivity: Aqua Nurture is a purpose built hydro pool and Puddle Ducks is the exclusive provider of lessons at this venue.
Access: There is room poolside for up to 8 Spectators. Spectators can also watch classes from the coffee shop through the large spectator window.
- Pool temperature: 33-34°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.25m
Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre-school)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Sam Redfern Park, Stockport Road, Gee Cross, has a small kiddies play area and a large field suitable for ball games and letting off steam!
Aqua Nurture has an on-site café serving proper coffee and delicious cakes as well as a range of toasties and snacks – perfect for a post swimming treat for parents and kids!
Closest soft play
A selection of childrens toys, books and games are available in ‘The Snug’ which adjoins our café – perfect for keeping the little ones entertained whilst you enjoy a tea or coffee.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0161 883 0222
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org