Everything you need to know about DW Fitness Trafford
DW Fitness, Trafford Park, M17 8DD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Trafford – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness
Parking: Free car parking is available directly outside the pool
- Please report to reception when you arrive and you will be directed to the changing rooms
- To avoid congestion in the changing rooms please don’t enter the changing rooms more than 15 minutes before your class and please exit within 15 minutes of the end of your class
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are a number of showers poolside and in the changing rooms
- A well fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms available for use with lockers available in both changing room, costing £1 to use, which is refundable. The gents are operated by a swipe card, which can be borrowed from reception. There are two baby changers and a play pen in the ladies changing rooms and 1 baby changing unit in the gents. Please take nappies home with you in a nappy sack.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped off area of the pool at DW Trafford
Access: Unfortunately spectators aren’t allowed on the poolside but there is a viewing gallery overlooking the pool where customers are welcome to watch their child’s lesson and you can also watch classes from the café area via CCTV feed.
- Pool temperature: 30.5C to 31.0C baby warmers are advised for babies under 12 months
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at DW Trafford
- Depth: 1.25m
Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
DW Trafford has an on-site café providing family-friendly meal and snacks. Alternatively, The Trafford Centre is just down the road where there are lots of eating and drinking establishments for families.
Closest soft play
Play Factore is an indoor children’s entertainment centre beneath the indoor ski slope just a couple of minutes from DW Trafford. It provides a perfect meeting place for families and is ideal for post-swimming playtime.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0161 883 0222
Email us on email@example.com