Everything you need to know about Wright Robinson College
Wright Robinson College, Off Falmer Close, Abbey Hey Lane, Gorton, M18 8RL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Wright Robinson College – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Wright Robinson College
Parking: There is plenty of free car parking available in the school car park.
- Please go directly to the changing rooms to change, once changed please go to poolside and wait in the spectator area until called over by the teacher.
- No outdoor shoes poolside, parents should ensure their children walk safely to the spectator area and then walk around to the spectator area
- To avoid congestion in the changing rooms please don’t enter the changing rooms more than 15 minutes before your class and please exit within 15 minutes of the end of your class
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are a number of showers in the changing rooms
- To keep the facilities nice and fresh no nappy bins are available – please take your nappies home in a nappy sack
- No snacks or drinks are permitted in the changing rooms
- A well fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
Changing rooms: Separate male, female and disabled changing rooms are available with direct access to pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks will have exclusive use of either half or the full pool depending on timetabling
Access: Spectators may watch classes from the dedicated spectator area
- Pool temperature: 29C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at Wright Robinson
- Depth: 0.8m to 1.8m
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy)
- 10 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Baby & Pre-school)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play park
Debdale Park is also a short distance away on the A57 and Children's play area, Multi use games area (MUGA), Skate park, tennis courts (courts are free), football pitch, pitch and putt, bowling green, toilets, visitors centre and community centre. Two large reservoirs for licensed fishing. There is also an outdoor centre with various activities including dinghy sailing, kayaking, canoeing and much more.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0161 883 0222
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org