All you need to know – Fire Fighter’s Charity
Marine Court, Fitzalan Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 5BF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Fire Fighter’s Charity – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Fire Fighter’s Charity. Please go to the side door on the right hand side of the building. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
Parking: Please note that Puddle Ducks customers are not able to use the Fire Fighter's Charity car park. However there is plenty of on road parking and it is possible to bring in your buggy which will be left in a safe area just outside the pool area.
- Please go to the side door on the right hand side of the building. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Please shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please take all nappies home with you
- Buggies should not be brought in where possible
Changing rooms: There is a communal changing room with individual cubicles and male and female toilets. The changing room has direct access to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Access: Spectators may sit poolside. Shoes should be removed. Spectators must not block the fire exit and should pay attention not to lean on the pool alarm.
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant who will let you in and be present at all times.
Depth: 1.2m sloping to 1.4m
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
The seafront is just a few minutes’ walk away and the East Beach café is a lovely place to have something to eat or drink before or after your class.