All you need to know – Fire Fighter’s Leisure Pool
Marine Court, Fitzalan Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 5NF
PLEASE NOTE: If you have attended previously the entrance has changed from before.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Swim Academy at the Fire Fighter’s Charity – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Fire Fighter's Charity. Please go to the side door located on the right hand side of the building on Fitzalan Road. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
Parking: Please note that Puddle Ducks customers can use the 5 bays that are nearest the road on a first come first serve basis. The other bays (those next to the centre and those nearest to the residential flats) are reserved for beneficiaries staying on site and for the residents of the Marine Court flats and should not be used. Swimmers are welcome to park in the surrounding roads which are offer free parking.
- Please go to the side door on the right-hand side of the building. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please arrive swim ready if you can
- Please keep spectators to a minimum
- Please continue to wear a mask when moving around the building, spectating or in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Please shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with toilets. The changing rooms are next to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Access: Spectators may sit poolside. Shoes should be removed. Spectators must not block the fire exit.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
The seafront is just a few minutes’ walk away and the East Beach café is a lovely place to have something to eat or drink before or after your class.