All you need to know – Oak Grove College
Oak Grove College (rear entrance), The Boulevard, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 1JX
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Oak Grove College – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Oak Grove College
Parking: The car park is off the A2030. Heading towards Brighton the car park is on the right hand side just after the roundabout, and heading towards Littlehampton the carpark is on the left hand side just before the roundabout. Enter through the gates and park in one of the designated spaces. The entrance to the pool is through a grey gate at the corner of the car park by the bicycle store.
- Please remove your shoes as you enter the pool building where our poolside assistant will welcome you
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Please do not use any soaps / shampoos in the poolside showers
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please take all nappies home with you
- Buggies should be left outside
Changing rooms: There is one female changing room and one male changing room. There is a toilet outside the changing rooms and showers next to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Access: Shoes should be removed. Spectators should watch from the doors into the pool.
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant who will be present at all times.
Depth: 1.2m graduating to 1.5m
Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Palatine Park is just a few minutes’ walk away and a great place to have a run around before or after class