Join our Lancashire Puddle Ducks Team!
We are a close-knit team at Puddle Ducks Lancashire. We love to give our customers great memories and a fantastic time at their swimming lessons every week.
To become a teacher, no previous experience is necessary as you will go through all relevant training before you start your new role.
We are always interested in hearing from people who live in Lancashire and share our passion. You must have a bubbly personality and a passion for teaching children to swim. No previous qualifications are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for children and for teaching.
- No previous Swimming Teaching experience is necessary as full training will be given.
- Clean Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for and conducted by Puddle Ducks)
- Computer literate
- You need to be a reasonably competent swimmer (able to swim 25m and surface dive to the bottom of a 1.8m pool).
- Valid Driving Licence and use of own car is essential.
Current baby and pre-school vacancies are as follows;
- 4-6 hours on Saturdays at Millwood Primary School in Radcliffe
- 4-6 hours on Sundays at Millwood Primary School in Radcliffe
- 4 hours on Saturdays at the Foxfields Hotel in Clitheroe
- 3-6 hours on Sundays at Shaw Hill Golf Club in Chorley
- 3-4 hours on Sundays in Rochdale
Basic Training For Baby And Pre-School Vacancies
Basic qualifications will need to be achieved locally (with our help and support) including STA Baby & Preschool plus STA Safety Award (STA SAT).
Followed By Puddle Ducks Course (other dates/venues are available)
Theory - Thursday 1st to Saturday 3rd June (online via Zoom or similar).
Practical - Monday 5th to Tuesday 6th June (at the pool in Cheadle)
Current swim academy vacancies are as follows;
- 3 hours on Saturdays at Bury Grammar School
- 4-6 hours on Saturdays at Birtenshaw School in Bromley Cross (2 vacancies)
- 2-3 hours Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday at Birtenshaw School in Bromley Cross (2 vacancies)
- 4 hours on Sunday at St Michael's Lodge in Langho
- 3-6 hours on Sundays at Euxton pool
Basic Training For Swim Academy Vacancies
Basic qualifications will need to be achieved locally (with our help and support) including STA Award plus STA Safety Award (STA SAT).
Followed By Puddle Ducks Course
Theory - 7th June (9.15am-5pm online via Zoom or similar).
Practical - 8th June (1.30pm-8pm at the pool in Cheadle)
Current Poolside Assistant Vacancies
Several positions Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Birtenshaw School in Bromley Cross
Still interested? Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch for an initial chat!