We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at our new pool at Barton Grange Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Barton Grange
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please avoid bringing in pushchairs and car seats into the changing rooms. Please take off any footwear before entering poolside
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: Male and female changing rooms are available
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during lesson times
Access: Spectators can sit comfortably on the mezzanine level overlooking the pool
- Pool temperature: 30°C. Wetsuits are recommended for babies under the age of 1 year
- Depth: 1.1m - 1.6m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Barton Grange Garden Centre is a short drive away - https://www.bartongrange.co.uk/restaurants/
Closest soft play