Where can I take my baby swimming in Chorley?– Euxton Pool.
Euxton Private Pool, Washington Lane, Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire PR7 6DJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Euxton Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Euxton Private Pool
Parking: Plenty of free parking available
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Please avoid bringing in pushchairs and car seats into the changing rooms. Please take off any footwear before entering poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: Two small changing rooms plus screens on poolside
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during class times.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. Wetsuits are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 2.5m
- Pool size: 10m x 4.5m
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers, Dippers, Swim Academy Levels 1-4)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Calista Café Bar Euxton Park Golf Centre, Euxton Park, Chorley, PR7 6DL
Closest soft play
Tiny Rockers, Ordnance Road, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 7EZ