Where can I take my baby swimming in Radcliffe? – Millwood Primary School.
School Street, Radcliffe, Greater Manchester M26 3BW
What 3 Words: power.chained.steep
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Millwood Primary School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Millwood Primary School
Parking: The school car park provides plenty of free parking for our customers
- Please go to reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms and at the poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with showers for males and females, along with changing facilities in a separate room for babies and children. All have direct access to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: Spectators can sit comfortably at the poolside. There is seating available.
- Pool temperature: 34-35°C. Neoprene nappies are sufficient for this pool.
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at all Baby and Pre-school classes.
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 8 children:2 teacher (Swim Academy L1 & L2)
- 8 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy L3)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Asda at Radcliffe.
Closest soft play
Funtastic, Kenyon St, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1NF
Other local attractions
Slattery, 197 Bury New Road, Manchester, M45 6GE