Where can I take my baby swimming in Rochdale? – Oulder Hill Leisure Complex.
DETAILS OF RE-OPENING DATE COMING SOON
Hudsons Walk, Rochdale, OL11 5EF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Oulder Hill Leisure Complex – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Oulder Hill Leisure Complex
Parking: There is usually ample parking which is shared with the school next door.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for members only
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
There is a no outdoor footwear policy on poolside. Please do not wear any shoes on poolside. Shoes are also not to be brought on to poolside or placed on the floor as this defeats the object from a hygiene perspective. Shoes can be stored in lockers in the changing rooms.
Changing rooms: One large changing area with lots of small cubicles, three baby change tables and a large communal changing area for ladies (only available if the large pool is not being used by the school). All have direct access to the pool. Lockers are available.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: Spectators can sit comfortably at the poolside. There is seating available. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your lesson. Please avoid bringing in pushchairs and car seats.
- Pool temperature: 29-32°C. Wetsuits are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year
- Poolside assistant: Not available at this pool
- Depth: 0.9m
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers & Little Dippers)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Morrissons café at Times Retail Park, Dawson St, Heywood OL10 4PU