Where can I take my baby swimming in Swinton?– Springwood Primary School. LESSONS RESUME 23rd JANUARY 2021
Springwood Primary School, Barton Road, Swinton M27 5LP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Springwood Primary School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Springwood Primary School
Parking: There is plenty of parking available in the school car park. Please note, Puddle Ducks’ customers cannot use the playground at the school.
- Please enter via the side door on the right hand side of the school, next to the pool emergency exit door.
- Please sign the register on entry
- Changing rooms are not in use until after lessons so please use the toilet outside the changing rooms if required before.
- Please arrive swim ready and on entry go through to the chairs on the far side of the pool. The chairs are marked with a changing room number for use after lessons
- Once the previous class has left the pool the next class can take their belongings from the chairs and place them in a box on the opposite side of the room
- After lessons customers will take their belongings from the box and go to the pre-arranged changing room.
- One parent/child pair to change in either of the poolside changing rooms and two in both of the inner changing rooms, one in the main part and one in the shower/toilet area.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to avoid the previous class going into the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Showers are not currently in use
- A well-fitting neoprene-swim-nappy- must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are two on poolside and two larger rooms outside of the pool room.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: Spectators are not permitted at the current time due to social distancing guidelines.
- Pool temperature: 32-34°C. A neoprene nappy is warm enough for this pool
- Depth: 1.14m
- Pool dimensions: 6m x 4m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 6 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy L1 & L2)
- 6 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy L3)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Lett Us Cook 714 Bolton Road, Pendlebury, Manchester, M27 6EW
Closest soft play
The Funhouse, Little Moss Ln, Swinton M27 6HA
Other local attractions
Victoria Park Swinton Hall Road, Swinton, M27 4UR