All you need to know – Springwood Primary School
Barton Road, Swinton M27 5LP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Springwood Primary School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Springwood Primary School
Parking: There is plenty of parking available in the school car park. Please note, Puddle Ducks’ customers cannot use the playground at the school.
- Please go to reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for members only
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene-swim-nappy- must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are separate male and female changing rooms with separate access to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: Spectators can sit comfortably at the poolside. There is seating available.
- Pool temperature: 32-34°C. A neoprene nappy is warm enough for this pool
- Depth: 1.14m
- Pool dimensions: 6m x 4m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 4 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy L1 & L2)
- 8 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy L3)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Lett Us Cook 714 Bolton Road, Pendlebury, Manchester, M27 6EW
Closest soft play
The Funhouse, Little Moss Ln, Swinton M27 6HA
Other local attractions
Victoria Park Swinton Hall Road, Swinton, M27 4UR