Where can I take my child swimming in Langho? – St Michael's Lodge, Northcote Road, Langho, Lancashire BB6 8BG
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at St Michael's Lodge – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: St Michael's Lodge
Parking: There is ample parking at the venue.
- Please go to reception on arrival to sign in and mark the register
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for members only
- Please avoid bringing in pushchairs and car seats into the changing rooms. Please take off any footwear before entering poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are male, female and disabled changing rooms at the venue plus an additional changing area in the gym.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Access: One spectator per family allowed
- Pool temperature: 29°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m
- Pool size: m x m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children:2 teachers
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play
4Kids Ltd - North Street, Clitheroe BB7 1PG