Join our Puddle Ducks Team!
Poolside Assistant: Join a dynamic, growing team!
We are looking to train two energetic, friendly, bubbly people to become Poolside Assistants with us. Whilst you won't need to get in the water for this role, you are key part of the team, providing great customer service to our wonderful Puddle Ducks
and their families, whilst being on-hand to assist the Teacher, too.
Having Poolside Assistants at many of our pools is one of the things that makes Puddle Ducks different. Main responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting customers, ensuring everyone has what they need for the class.
- Ensuring the pool area is clean, tidy and safe for customers.
- Assisting with any customer queries.
- Taking the register, sorting the equipment and tidying following the class.
- Providing assistance to the Teacher, including in an emergency
- No previous experience necessary - just a willingness to be helpful and friendly!
- Clear, fully-enhanced DBS Check required
This role will be based in:
- Lincoln on Saturday mornings from September
- Southwell on various days from September
Swim Academy teacher: Are you passionate about swimming? Ever thought about a career teaching children to swim?
This is your chance to do the best job in the world!
We’re seeking a number of enthusiastic people to join our fantastic team to teach our popular Swim Academy classes for school aged children, aged 4 – 10 years. A passion for water, swimming and working with children is a must-have.
Ideally you will be ASA or STA Level 2 qualified with a positive can-do attitude, reliability, willingness to undergo further training and a flexible approach to working.
This is a part time, term time only role so is perfect for fitting round existing commitments but you will need to be prepared to work weekends and after school sessions and have a full driving licence and your own car.
We offer comprehensive ongoing training and support, a competitive salary and an extremely rewarding career.
These roles will be based in the Grantham and Lincoln areas.
For any of the roles above please email or send a CV and covering letter addressed to Nicola Wilson to:
Puddle Ducks Lincolnshire