Be part of a dynamic, growing team! Having Poolside Assistants at many of our pools is one of the things that makes Puddle Ducks different.
Main responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting customers, ensuring everyone has what they need for the class.
- Ensuring the pool area is clean, tidy and safe for customers.
- Assisting with any customer queries.
- Taking the register, sorting the equipment and tidying following the class.
- Providing assistance to the Teacher, including in an emergency.
The role is part time (Wednesday and Friday morning 9.00am-12.30pm) and during school term time only, based in Woodhall Spa.
For further information, or to apply, please email Nicola Wilson (franchisee), firstname.lastname@example.org