All you need to know – Belton Woods Hotel
Belton Woods Hotel, Belton, Near Grantham NG32 2LN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Belton Woods Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Belton Woods Hotel
Parking: To access the leisure car park please bear left at the end of the driveway down towards the hotel.
- On arrival please check in at the Leisure reception desk.
- You will be notified of the Changing room code from the leisure team at the desk
- The lockers require a £1 coin
- Non members must vacate the pool immediately after the class
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for member’s only
- There are some Puddle Ducks change mats to borrow at the pool or please feel free to bring your own.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing areas with direct access to the pool.
Pool temperature: 30°C
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Depth: The roped off area is 1.2m
Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside, please access via the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that's the Puddle Ducks' difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
The Claret Jug bar/lounge area can be found within the leisure club and serves coffees and light meals all day.
Belton garden Centre is just next door, with a lovely large cafe area. To get here you need to drive out of the hotel main entrance and turn left, the garden centre is the next left turn.
Closest indoor and outdoor play:
Belton House This National trust property can be found just across the road from the hotel, with a lovely cafe and shop and a fantastic indoor and outdoor playground it's a great place for a day out. Free entry for National trust members, but charges apply to non members